In order to buy Evers right from within Surf with your bank card, you need to be verified and pass a KYC procedure. If the amount is less than 700 EUR a month, you don’t need to go through the KYC. If the amount is more - KYC is obligatory.
KYC is the procedure of uploading your personal documents to confirm you are a law - obedient person. It is needed due to requirements set by financial authorities and internal policies.
- On the amount of selection screen, enter the needed amount - for instance, 450 EUR and tap Continue.
- Choose your country of residence and the document type and tap Next.
- Tap Upload Document.
- Take a photo of your ID document and select it in the app. Tap Next.
- Then upload your proof of address document. This document should be no more than 3 months old and contain your full name and your address. The following documents can be accepted:
- Bank or credit card statement
- Utility bill, payment slip or penalty charge notice
- Tax invoice
- Certificate issued by authorities confirm your residential address
- Lease agreement or mortgage statement with utility bill issued for an owner
- Other legal document with your address
- On an exceptional basis, passport, or ID with a stamped address can be approved as proof of address at the discretion of the service provider
- Please do not modify photos of the attached documents or send docs to other individuals.
- Select a picture of this document on your device and tap Next.
- Take a selfie with your device. Then the app will show you a screen confirming that the system is processing your documents.After a while, the system will have checked your documents and send a message confirming successful KYC.
- Then you will need to enter your bank card details and continue to buy tokens.
If you are having trouble with anything, drop a message to the Assistant in Surf.