In Surf, you can send your TIP3 tokens to another Surf address. You can also send your TIP3 to another Everscale wallet; however, please ensure the recipient supports TIP3 before sending tokens.
There are two ways of sending TIP3 tokens in Surf: right from the app and via the Swapper debot.
Sending TIP3 via the App:
- At the top of the main screen of the app, tap the wallet icon. A list of assets will show up (Surf assets).
- Find the token you are going to send in the list (in our case, it is Tether USD) and tap on it.
- A screen with the amount of Tether USD will show up. Tap Send.
- On the next screen, fill out the necessary fields: insert the recipient address in To and the amount in the Amount field. Tap Confirm and Send.
- Confirm the operation with your PIN code.
- That’s it! It takes about a minute for TIP3 tokens to be sent to the recipient.
Sending via the Swapper Debot:
- Launch the debot. To do this, follow this link or tap the four-circle icon and choose Swapper in the Newest section. You can also enter following the debot’s address into the Find Debot field on this screen: 0:fb69ca9f22e9ce54d926176ca68614644521050c77dc53d644081c51ef3a892c
- In the chat, tap Send. The debot will show you tokens available for sending. Choose the one you want to send. In our case, it is USDT.
- In the input field, insert the amount of USDT you are going to send.
- Enter the recipient address – you can do this manually or by scanning the QR code. You can also send tokens to other Surf profiles you are subscribed to, or even to your own accounts. The list of those profiles will be shown by pressing Select asset.
- Tap Yes, send.
- Confirm the action: enter the PIN code for your Surf (you can also use the face recognition function or scan your fingerprint) and tap Confirm in the chat.
- In about a minute, the USDT amount will be credited to the recipient wallet.
The cost of operation is usually 0.5 Ever, so please ensure you have a sufficient amount of Evers on your profile address.